Martes, Agosto 2, 2011

Eternity: First Look

image
Just your basic window. Each of the components are added to certain panels and then added to the frame.
All of the panels are decorated with simple line borders and titles.
image
Here I have entered information and selected a date and a time. I click the “Add” button and…
image
The information is added to the text area. All of the fields and combo boxes are restored to their defaults too.
I’m also going to add a save button so that the text in the text area can be stored in a text file and then loaded back in.
The UI isn’t that attractive either so I’m gonna spend some time making that look nice.
There are loads of things I could add to this too:
  • Alternate between 24 and 12 hour formats
  • Allow the users to change to different colour schemes.
  • Allow the users to change the font and font colour of the text in the text area.
  • Create a login screen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento